- Windows 10, 64bit (all Visplore versions)
- Windows Server 2016 or newer (only Visplore Professional and Visplore Discovery)
Linux and MacOS support are planned for 2022.
- are necessary for installing paid Visplore versions
- are NOT necessary for installing Visplore Free.
Please see the FAQ below for more info on requirements of the data connectors, and info on possible deployment scenarios.
- RAM: 4 GB or more.
- CPU: The faster the better, especially for larger datasets.
However, there is no strict minimum, most Visplore users have standard laptops.
- Hard Disk: required space of Visplore Free and Visplore Discovery: ~350 MB, Visplore Professional: ~ 400 MB.
- Input: A mouse is *highly* recommended (though not strictly required).
- Screen: We recommend resolutions around 1920 x 1080, and around 100% display scaling.
Below 1280 x 768, or scaling of more than 150%, space for visualizations may be limited.
- Graphics card: is not required to run Visplore.
General recommendation: try Visplore Free as a benchmark for the performance you will have with a paid version.